You should read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the Website and the Software.
«User», «You» means person or buisness-object, who uses web site, software and its content, including user content.
«We», «Web site» means web site: http://www.cryptotradeline.org, including, sub-domains, programming code, related technologies, know-how, databases and design, included software.
«Content» means text, graphics, video files, works of art, images, data or other intellectual property, information provided to the user by CTL Group, except for the user's content.
«User content» means texts, graphics, data or other intellectual property, information including personal information, which you post, download or in other ways represent on web site and software including with no limits comments, messages witin support center and on proflle page.
There is no need in registration in order to use web site. We recommend to use the form in FAQ section on web site in order to use our support center and to leave a message. It is needed to proceed with standard registration by entering login; password and your e-mail after install the app on your device in order to use the software.
The KYC (know your client) is used for verification in the app. This process of identification personal information is based on checking person. Scan copy of passport, identification by e-mail or phone is available for this procedure.
We respect your confidentiality. Please get a look at our Confidentiality policy posted on our web site which includes how we collect, use and disclose information relating to your privacy.
3. Rights and the content of intellectual property.
Our rights for intellectual property are next.
We possess and protect from illegal use of exclusive intellectual rights in particular:
Program code and Software;
Design and other elements of web site and software;
Database of web site and software;
Software, distributed through the web site;
Other contents that is not intellectual property of third party.
No rights of our intellectual property are provided to you except the rights expressly stated in these terms.
We reserve the right to prosecute any violators in court and/or other authorities for the protection of our intellectual property.
Third party intellectual property rights and other designations mentioned on the site are trademarks or service marks of their owners.
Third-party trademarks are used with the consent of their owners or describe and/or refer to a specific product, company or service underlying the trademark. In this case, we are not affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by any of the trademark owners.
4. User content.
You are not required to include any information that identifies you in any user content. If you choose to provide personal identification information, you do so at your own risk.
We may limit the length of user content.
We do not claim ownership of any user content.
We reserve the right to mitigate any user content or remove any user content for any reason
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OWNER OR THAT YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY LICENSES, RIGHTS, CONSENT AND PERMISSION.
You agree to fulfill and provide such documents and to provide all assistance we may need as necessary.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE AND/OR IN THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COPYRIGHT OF A THIRD PARTY, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET, MORAL RIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OR THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY CAUSE THE VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
We do not endorse any User content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive and hereby waive any legal rights or remedies you have or may have against us in relation to this.
5. Using of web site and software
We, our licensors or other third parties own all rights property rights and interests, including all intellectual property rights worldwide for the Website and the SOFTWARE, as well as for trademarks, service marks and logos contained on the Website and the SOFTWARE, except for User Content.
License grant. Permitted use.
We grant you a personal, worldwide, license, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the web site, the SOFTWARE and Content for your personal, non-commercial use under condition of your compliance with these Terms,. This license is solely for the purpose of enabling you to take advantage of the Website, SOFTWARE or Content in the manner permitted by these terms.
Any other use (including commercial use) of the website, SOFTWARE, content or user content requires our prior written consent.
The website, SOFTWARE, content and user content may be used and accessed only for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws and regulations in connection with your use of the web site, SOFTWARE, Content and User content.
User’s restrictions and obligations.
You agree that when you use or access the website, SOFTWARE, content and user content, you will not act in any following ways:
1. Publish, upload or otherwise transmit through the Website and/or SOFTWARE any third party user content:
- That is illegal, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, hateful or information that contains objects or symbols of hate, that invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity (including pornography), cheating, threatening, abusive, inciting to unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent or constitute hate speech, or incitement to terrorism, or otherwise objectionable in our opinion;
- Violates intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right, moral right or right of advertising), or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the rights of any third party;
- For which you have no legal right to copy, transmit and display (including any User content that violates any confidential obligations that you may have concerning User content);
- For which you do not have the consent or permission of each identifiable person in the User content for using the name, voice, signature, photo or likeness of each such person (to the extent that each of them is associated with the user content) and in case if such consent or permission is required;
- Which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, transmission of virus, overloading, or distribution of the web site, the SOFTWARE.
2. Reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works, fulfill, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell license or otherwise use the Website, SOFTWARE, Content or User content (despite your own user content).
3. Use web site, Software, content or user content in commercial purposes.
4. Post, upload or in other way transmit through web site any unauthorized promotional features, advertisements, spam, chain letters, "pyramid schemes" or any other form of request.
5. Cut off, disable or in other way interfere with security-related features of the Website, SOFTWARE or features that prevent or restrict the use or copy of any Content or User content.
6. Forge any TCP/IP packet headline or any other part of headline information in any message or in any other way use web site Software for sending altered, deceptive or false information identifying the source.
7. Interfere with or disrupt or have an attempt to Interfere with or disrupt access to any web pages available on the web site, software, servers or networks connected to web site, software or other technical delivery systems of our suppliers. Fail to fulfill any requirements, procedures, policies or rules of connected networks on the website.
8. Have an attempt to investigate, check or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or networks, or to breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the website, SOFTWARE, content or user content.
9. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or redesign any software used to provide the Website and the SOFTWARE.
10. Attempt to access, search or investigate web site, software, content or user content in any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other publicly available third-party web browsers, including without limitation any software that sends queries to the website, to determine the ranking of a website or a web page.
11. Collect or store personal data about other users without their permission.
12. Impress or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, through a pretext or any other form, or otherwise commit fraud.
13. Use web site, software, content or user content in any way that is not permitted under these terms.
14. Encourage or instruct any other person on behalf of CTL Group, Website, SOFTWARE, to do any of the above actions or to violate any of these terms.
6. Disclaimer of warranties.
The use of web site, software, content or user content and any other information, products or software provided through web site is your own risk. Whole responsibility for using any information or services provided be web site, Software, is on the registered person (the user).
We hereby disclaim any responsibility to you or any third party related.
The website, SOFTWARE, content and user content and all materials, information, products and services included therein are provided on an "AS is" and "as MAY be" basis without warranty of any kind. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY CONCERNING THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITHOUT VIOLATING PROPERTY RIGHTS, TRANSACTION RATE OR RATE OF EXECUTION.
We hereby disclaim any warranties:
Concerning safety, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and productivity of the Website, SOFTWARE,
That the website, software, content and user content will be error-free or that any errors will be fixed.
That the website, software, content and user content will have special quality, meet any standards or your expectations in this regard.
No recommendations and oral or written information gained from us will create any warranties not expressly stated in these Terms. Some States or jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We do not guarantee that website, software will be compatible with all devices and software which you may use or which may exist.
Third party software and content.
We are not responsible for:
Content, services, apps or availability of third party internet-recourses that you access through website, software.
Availability, productivity, functionality or any consequences of your use of any components, software, modules, integrated in any ways with and accessible through the Website, SOFTWARE.
7. Limitation of responsibility
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WE, OUR ADMINISTRATION, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Compensation for damages
You agree to protect us, our relatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, suppliers and their stuff, Directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys ' fees and expenses arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the website, software, content and user content.
- Your violation of these Terms.
- Your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation intellectual property rights, publicity, ownership or privacy.
- Any claim that your User content has caused damage to a third party, including without limitation claims that violate your User content.
9. External links and third party announcements.
We do not recommend providing any personal information to third parties if you are not familiar with the person with whom you interact.
Without limitation other rights, we will have the right to insert, post or include any type of advertising on the Website and/or the SOFTWARE and within or around the Content, or any User content. We are not responsible for such advertisements and their content.
If you decide to provide us with any feedback, idea or suggestion to improve web site, software you hereby grant us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right to use, modify, transmit, distribute such feedback for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, free of charge and without any attribution obligation. You warrant that any such feedback you have provided to us will not be under any license or any other right of a third party.
We keep the right, at our sole discretion:
- To amend or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the website. Please read through the most current Terms and conditions to ensure that you are aware of all the terms and conditions governing your use of the website and the SOFTWARE.
- Amend, update or discontinue the Website, SOFTWARE, Content, User content or any other format, function or functionality at any time with or without notice.
- Stop or suspend access to the Website, Software for any reason.
These Terms shall remain in force from the date of acceptance until you cease to use all the functionality of the Website, SOFTWARE or termination of the full operation of our services in accordance with these terms.
12. Termination and annulment of an account.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by cessation your use of the website, the SOFTWARE.
Without limitation of other remedies, we may suspend or terminate these Terms with you or discontinue or suspend your use of the website, and/or remove any User content at any time if:
- You violate the property rights, privacy rights or intellectual property rights of any person, business or organization.
- You participate in other activities related to or in the process of using the Website that may be unlawful or cause liability, harm, harassment, abuse for you, other Users, us, any other third party or for the Website.
- It is required by the current legislation. We stop offering services and / or discontinue using the Website, SOFTWARE.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we also keep the right to terminate the action of Website, the SOFTWARE or your account at any time and for any reason.
Upon termination of these Terms, all licenses and rights for using the Website, the SOFTWARE shall immediately terminate; and you will immediately cease any use of the Website, the SOFTWARE.
Once your account is terminated, you will no longer be able to access the User content provided by you. We will have no obligations to maintain any information and user Content stored in our database associated with your account or to transfer any information to you or third party.
Any suspension or termination of these Terms will not affect your obligations to us and/or other users in accordance with these terms and conditions, including without limitation, property rights and ownership, damage compensation and limitation of liability, confidentiality, which are intended to preserve such suspension or termination.
13. Applicable law.
Choice of law.
Place to settle disputes.
AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS MEANS THAT YOU:
WAIVE ANY CLAIM YOU MIGHT HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN.
IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND PLACE OF HEARING IN THE STATE COURTS OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION, ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST US.
GIVE YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS WITH THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
14. General terms.
We declare that we do not bear responsibility under this Agreement for any failure or delay in fulfilling obligations under this Agreement due to events beyond reasonable control, which may include without limitation, cyber attack, strikes, riots, insurrections, fires, floods, storms, explosions, natural disasters, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, interruptions in suppliers, network overloads, connection problems, experiencing telecommunications providers, not related to our infrastructure, or problems in working on a co-location facility ("force majeure").
In the case of a force majeure, we will be relieved of further performance of our obligations related to the force majeure event while this event continues.
Any notifications or other messages authorized or needed under these Terms will be given in written form:
through e-mail (e-mail address that you provided while registration) or other contact details that you send through web site form or software
Via Push-notifications in case of using mobile Software.
Consent to receive messages in digital form.
You give consent under Agreement:
For receiving messages to provided e-mail from us in digital form; push-notifications.
That Terms and all agreements, notices, disclosures and messages that we provide to you digitally satisfy any legal requirements that such messages would satisfy if they were in written form.
You will not assign these Terms or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or partly, whether voluntarily or by law, without our prior written consent. Any proposed assignment or delegation by you without our prior written consent will be invalid.
We may assign these terms or any rights under this Agreement without your consent.
Inability or delay in fulfilling our rights or legal remedies under these Terms or legislation does not mean waiver of our right or remedy
Divisibility and integration.